Serving Preschool 3 - 8th Grade in Fort Worth, Texas  

Historical Milestones

  • April 17, 1953 - Founding of Saint Andrew Parish from Saint Mary of the Assumption Parish

  • September, 1954 - School opens with Sisters of St. Mary of Namur (1954-1963) and 270 students

  • 1958 - Cafeteria built

  • 1963 - Convent built for the Holy Family of Nazareth Sisters (1963-1979)

  • 1977 - Nursery and Gym built

  • 1979-1982 - Lorraine King serves as first lay principal

  • 1982-1985 - Jack Crowder serves as first male principal

  • 1984 - The Franciscan Friars of the Sacred Heart of Jesus Province of the Third Order Regular were entrusted with leadership of the Parish and school.

  • 1985-2009 - Clarice Peninger serves as principal

  • 1987 - Capital Improvements Campaign results in school remodeling and upgrading

  • 1993 - Kindergarten improvements and modular building added for Pre-School 3 & 4 year olds on campus

  • 1999 - Saint Andrew Catholic School athletic fields renovation

  • 2004 - 50th Anniversary of Saint Andrew Catholic School

  • 2009 - New Kindergarten building, school renovations and increased security

  • 2009-2010 - Janet Camarillo serves as interim principal

  • 2010-2014 - Charles Llewellyn serves as principal

  • July 2014 - Charles Llewellyn becomes the first President of Saint Andrew Catholic School

  • 2014-2016 - Melissa Button serves as principal

  • 2014 - 60th Anniversary of Saint Andrew Catholic School

  • 2015 - Gym floor replaced

  • 2016 - Present - Veronica Tucker serves as principal

  • 2016 - Cafeteria Remodel

  • 2016 - Parking Lot Addition