***For 2022-2023 Admissions and Enrollment (current school year) contact Linda Corso, Registrar, at 817-924-8917 x2003 or by email at email@example.com.
Instructions for the 2023-2024 Application
Create your online application here!
You will need to submit the following documents:
- Students entering PK3, PK4, and Kindergarten will need to choose between Montessori methods or Traditional classroom.
- Birth Certificate (official copy, not hospital or verification of birth facts)
- Immunization Records signed by physician (Diocesan Policy)
- Parent Page of Health Report (Diocesan Health Report front page)
- Sacramental records, if applicable
- Complete and forward the SAS Records Request to your current school, if applicable
- Submit Evaluations, if currently attending school
- Submit the completed online application and pay the online $125 application fee
- Note: if you come from another Diocese of Fort Worth school, you must provide the completed Diocesan Exit Form from your current school.
If you experience trouble uploading documents into the online application system, please email pertinent documents directly to the registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Texas mandates students must be the following ages by September 1st for all accredited schools:
3 years of age for PK3
4 years of age for PK4
5 years of age for Kindergarten
6 years of age for 1st grade
All students must be potty-trained.
Observation/Assessment for PK3 - 2nd Grade
An Observation/Assessment is required for all incoming students and will be scheduled after the above requirements are completed.
Admissions Entrance Exam for 3rd - 8th Grade
All new 3rd-8th grade prospective students are required to take the Independent School Entrance Exam (ISEE). The registrar will contact you once the application is complete to schedule.
Shadow Day for 3rd - 8th Grade
Once the application is submitted and the ISEE results are in, the registrar will be in contact to schedule a shadow day.
Upon acceptance, you will receive an “Invitation to Enroll”, pay your $400 Non-refundable Registration Fee, and choose your FACTS Financial Tuition Plan.
Financial aid is available from the Bishop’s Scholars Fund and Saint Andrew Catholic School based upon need. To apply for financial aid, please submit the FACTS Financial Aid form by April 1st. Questions regarding financial aid should be directed to Michael Rogalsky, Business Manager, at email@example.com or 817-924-8917 x2008.
We appreciate your interest and look forward to meeting you. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at 817-924-8917 x2003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.