To Apply for Admission of New Student(s):
1. Complete the online New Student Application for Admission. A non-refundable $50 application processing fee for Pre-K or a non-refundable $125 application and testing fee for K-8th grade is required to complete the application submission. The application processing fee is nonrefundable.
2. Pay the $350 registration fee during the final process to enroll after admission has been offered. The registration fee is nonrefundable.
3. To apply for the Catholic Tuition Rate, complete the Saint Andrew Parish Catholic Tuition Rate Request for qualifying Saint Andrew parish family or submit the Parish Certification Form Catholic Tuition Rate Request For Members Of Parishes Other Than Saint Andrew.
4. Apply for Financial Aid if applicable. Financial Aid is awarded based on need. Click here for more information on how to apply.
5. Placement testing is required for grades Kindergarten-8th. You will be notified of testing dates. The testing fee for K-8th Grade students is included in their application fee.
6. Children entering Preschool 3, Preschool 4, and Kindergarten must be 3 years old, 4 years old, or 5 years old, respectively, by September 1st.
7. Students entering Preschool 3 and Preschool 4 are required to be completely toilet trained and be able to take care of their bathroom needs by themselves.
8. Copies of the following documents for the applicant should be uploaded with the application or sent to the school office:
- Birth certificate
- Baptismal certificate, if applicable
- First Eucharist certificate, if applicable
- Most recent report card, if applicable
- Transfer/exit form, if coming from another Catholic school in the Diocese of Fort Worth. This form is available from the principal of the exiting school.
- Teacher Observation forms from Principal and teachers of Reading & Math
- Standardized tests from grade 3 to present
- School transcript (minimum of final report cards for past 2 years if transcript is unavailable)
- Final report card, as soon as possible
- Permission to Publish form
- Health Report form for each new student. For students in grades six, seven and eight to participate in school athletics, this form must be dated after June 1st.
- Current immunization record (As stated by the Texas State Department of Immunizations, "A student shall show acceptable evidence of vaccination prior to entry, attendance, or transfer to a child-care facility or public or private elementary or secondary school in Texas.")
- Medication Permit, if applicable
For questions regarding the Admissions process, please contact Linda Corso, Registrar, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 817-924-8917 x2003. To schedule a personal tour of Saint Andrew Catholic School, please contact Rose Hall at email@example.com 817-924-8917 x2006.