PRESCHOOL 3 (PK3)
Our objective is to teach the young child confidence in his or her ability to function in a group as well as to develop individual skills. The children will be exposed to various age appropriate activities such as coloring, painting, cutting, gluing, and working with manipulatives. Some of the skills we promote are good listening, memorizing, following directions, motor skill development and a sense of personal responsibility.
Each student must be willing and physically able to:
- Take care of all bathroom needs by themselves ( must be completely toilet trained and no pull-ups allowed)
- Communicate needs, wants, and ideas
- Be independent at an age appropriate level
- Conform to a classroom situation (listen and follow directions)
- Participate with peers in group activities
PRESCHOOL 4 (PK4)
We are a developmental, thematic preschool program with many activities throughout our day that enhance each child's religious, social, emotional, physical, and cognitive development. We use the Gospel teachings of Jesus Christ to promote respect and responsibility. We supplement the SEEDS Gospel religion program with bible stories, as well as hands on activities. Our curriculum uses the Handwriting Without Tears Literacy and Math programs. We work on alphabet sounds and letter recognition, building to pre-emergent reading skills.